Australia World Update - Mine looks bad

Thread: Australia World Update - Mine looks bad

Australia World Update - Mine looks bad

Does anyone else's version of World Update Australia look like crap? The terrain is sort of clumpy, like it has big pixels everywhere, for the patches with trees, etc. Some of the airports even look buried in terrain. I guess I have to empty the community folder and see if that is causing a problem?

Did you get the free package from the Marketplace?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I am seeing some ugly low-res textures in Oz as well but I never know if that's the sim or my system's inability to transfer and display the photogrammetry.

Quote Originally Posted by K5083 View Post
    I am seeing some ugly low-res textures in Oz as well but I never know if that's the sim or my system's inability to transfer and display the photogrammetry.
    Maybe clear your cache manually (DATA settings)?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Maybe clear your cache manually (DATA settings)?
    I'm thinking for whatever reason, it's showing old data or both at the same time, as some airports look partially below the terrain. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0