Us gp

Thread: Us gp

Us gp

Well done Kimi, finally Ferrari get the tactics right.

I must it admit that it was good to see Kimi get this one!

I'd say well done Max ! P18 -> P2 ! Talk about tactics.. And better luck next time, Lewis..

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    I'd say well done Max ! P18 -> P2 ! Talk about tactics.. And better luck next time, Lewis..
    I have yet to hear him admit it...
    But I'd say a major turning point for Hamilton was the 2007 season where were it not for a silly unforced error in China, Hamilton would already be a 5 time world champion....

Anywho, yes it was an EXCELLENT DRIVE by Verstappen though!

Yes Max had a very good race, he did well to make the tyres last to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Yes Max had a very good race, he did well to make the tyres last to the end.
    And for once he managed to keep it clean while fighting for his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    And for once he managed to keep it clean while fighting for his position.
    Could you perhaps for once......................???

In case you missed; your friend Grosjean has scored another two penalty points on his licence, by which he extended his lead to an almost certain ban. Bravo! All for clean driving I assume..................

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

In case you missed; your friend Grosjean has scored another two penalty points on his licence, by which he extended his lead to an almost certain ban. Bravo! All for clean driving I assume..................

Thank you
    Yes....
    I definitely would have preferred Kimi over Grosjean for 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Hey, I was trying to write something positive about him!

Never said I was a fan of Grosjean (yes, I am French, but this doesn't mean I root for French drivers, not like all Dutch fans rooting for Max). Never said I was a fan of any current driver though... If you asked me to choose, I would say I could root for Raikkonen or Ricciardo. Maybe Alonso as well, just because he has had more than his share of bad luck the past few years.

Nevertheless, some might think Grosjean's penalty was a deserved one, but it looked more like a mistake than a pure reckless move to me. But of course it was his fault, no need to argue about that. IMHO, penalties should not be awarded for pure mistakes like that. He was not trying to pass, he just misjudged his braking point.
    Last edited by Roxane-21; October 22nd, 2018 at 09:58.

Members who have read this thread: 0