P3D_V5 Vietnam War Project '2021 (preview)

Thread: Vietnam War Project '2021 (preview)

Hybrid View

VVYS, Yankee Station look strange to anyone else? I have a hunk of elevated water and 3 ships in a stack. Probably me again but that's my latest error.
    Going back to V5.1 where everything worked better. I'll stay there for the remainder of testing.
    Last edited by Corvette99; June 13th, 2021 at 19:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    VVYS, Yankee Station look strange to anyone else? I have a hunk of elevated water and 3 ships in a stack. Probably me again but that's my latest error.
    Going back to V5.1 where everything worked better. I'll stay there for the remainder of testing.
    No it ok , if you fly further than 40 nm and back or start further than 40 nm and mesh will be rebuild again (only then this bug appears). This is a compromise for the RFN gauge.
    Check manual for this, you can find also alternatives files if you dont use this gauge . However this gauge gives working catapult and LSO.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    No it ok , if you fly further than 40 nm and back or start further than 40 nm and mesh will be rebuild again (only then this bug appears). This is a compromise for the RFN gauge.
    Check manual for this, you can find also alternatives files if you dont use this gauge . However this gauge gives working catapult and LSO.
    I removed the gauge but still have 3 cargo ships on the carrier deck

Latest 5.2 update ?

Will this work in the latest P3D v5.2 update ? Still have 4.5 and v5 on board in case it doesn't . I know that Part 1 has already been given out to some beta testers a few months back but any rough estimate when it will be officially out to all ?

Thanks again for all the time and work you put into this . Really looking forward to it !

Rich
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Will this work in the latest P3D v5.2 update ? Still have 4.5 and v5 on board in case it doesn't . I know that Part 1 has already been given out to some beta testers a few months back but any rough estimate when it will be officially out to all ?

Thanks again for all the time and work you put into this . Really looking forward to it !

Rich
    1 month ago and so far so good. Yes, it works in 5.2 without any issue . I hope I will add for official sources in this month, sorry for delay because I fly a little more now in MSFS after the C140 released from AH and in DCS Mi-24P.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    1 month ago and so far so good. Yes, it works in 5.2 without any issue . I hope I will add for official sources in this month, sorry for delay because I fly a little more now in MSFS after the C140 released from AH and in DCS Mi-24P.
    Thanks for the reply , I think I'll make the jump to 5.2 as I read it addressed many issues that people were having with 5 & 5.1 .
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Question Any luck updating VnW War Project AI?

As I am waiting for the new improved P3D Vietnam air war project to come to fruition, I was wondering if anyone has updated the AI aircraft to P3D specs or updated the AI flightplans to work with P3D military aircraft? I know you can substitute aircraft in AI Flight Planner but I don't have enough facility with the program to understand how to do it. Thanks in advance!

Members who have read this thread: 10