After 3 years of MSFS 2020 why don't we talk 'MSFS flight dynamics' a little bit ?

Purely as flight simming pilots who have no experience of flying a real aircraft (or maybe just a little bit..;-), just how we experience flying aircraft in MSFS 2020. It is obvious that we don't need to discuss the difference between FSX/P3D and MSFS graphics and performance but it might be interesting to see what exactly did we gain in the flight dynamics department regarding the MS/Asobo claimed huge difference in the development of the flightmodel/aerodynamics between MSFS and FSX/P3D.

For instance :

#1. Overall, in general terms, are we happy with MSFS flight dynamics ?

#2. Overall, in general terms, were (or are) we happier with FSX/P3D flight dynamics ?

#3. Obviously, one aircraft flies better than the other, in MSFS just as much as in FSX/P3D. But if you had to pick *one* aircraft that flies the best of them all, that you have had the best ever flight simming experience with, would that have been in FSX/P3D or MSFS ?

Just by laying this topic on the table here it might be no wonder that i myself have indeed been happier with the flightmodel department in FSX/P3D compared to that of MSFS. Particularly the take-off and landing characteristics of quite a few MSFS aircraft only makes me want to put these aircraft in the hangar and leave them there to gain nothing but dust. I can't honestly remember to have seen this particular phenomenon in FSX nore in P3D or any of their predecessors. Can we therefor assume that it is this 'revolutionary new way' of creating a flightmodel for a particular native MSFS aircraft that is the cause of that ?

*My* "best ever flightsimming experience ?"....:

Second place : my first ever flight in VR in MSFS with Ant's Tiger Moth (i almost cried.. ;-)

First place : flying a mission (or was it 'adventure'..) in MSFlight ( Yes, that's right ! :-) with a Van's 14 thru the murk. Never experienced something so beautiful and realistic in flightsimming as clearing out of the overcast with the last patches of clouds wizzing by with the correct speed (still totally unrealistic in MSFS) and the sudden sun burst glistening on the canopy and showing tiny imperfections in the glass. Unforgettable ! And likewise great memories of flying the Stearman Kaydet in MSFlight just *because* it flew so wonderful !

(i haste to say that i think that both Ants Tiggie and GAS Stearman fly very nicely in MSFS. Usually it is the much faster kind of aeroplanes that show various oddities and difficulties in the flight dynamics like prop- and jetfighters. No experience myself with commercial jets in MSFS).

MSFlight was a total disaster as a project but the flight dynamics were a major and wonderful upgrade to any other FS edition before and even after this sad MSFlight mishap including FSX/P3D and MSFS. They were on the right track !! If you ask me i'm not so sure about that with the current state of the MSFS aerodynamics department...

The one and only thing i'd be looking for with great anticipation in the forthtcoming MSFS2024 is....drumroll.....: the flightdynamics !

Really, if there's no reasonably significant change for the good in that most important aspect of a flightsimming program they can keep all the no doubt pretty fancy upgrades in the graphics departments for themselves. Not interested. (well, just to have a look maybe..hehe)

Btw, all IMHO of course.