AH DHC-1 Chipmunk Chippy has landed 6/24

Thread: AH DHC-1 Chipmunk Chippy has landed 6/24

Hybrid View

it looks absolutely stunning.

Hope someone will do a Portuguese Air Force skin...posing back in 1965, pilot took me for a spin, first time, he wanted to have fun as for me had to be helped leaving airplane. No joy as I remember. Next flights, no aerobatics, no problems.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scan-121011-0045.jpg  

Really great sound. Old times we started engine by hand, rotating propeller, magnets free, contact and a strong push. Had to be very careful. No explosive cartridge start...Going to buy this one, of course and hope someone will do a Portuguese skin.

Out at JustFlight now...do you think the internal sounds pitch change with rpm is right?

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    Out at JustFlight now...do you think the internal sounds pitch change with rpm is right?
    Downloading as we speak.

The weekend is safe

One of the first - if not the first - addon I ever purchased for flightsim, that is FS2000 and it came in a box on CD, was this: Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and it off course featured the Chipmunk.

Ever since that day this aircraft is high on my list. Great to have it back in MSFS quality!!!

Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Sent in a couple issues, namely fuel only pulling from the left tank and some minor modeling issues, but otherwise this is a good addon. Sounds great, a lot of fun to fly!

Members who have read this thread: 0