First let me say this is the first time I have started a thread on this forum so I hope I am in the right place and I hope this subject has not been previously addressed . I have just recently reinstalled the A-26 in my FSX DX-10 installation. I noticed that there were several issues including missing landing gear and prop hub. The guns were missing and the glass except the windshield is too dark. The problem is the 8 bit textures do not work in DX10. I converted these textures to DX1 which fixed the problem and deleted a texture which improved the dark windows. I also have a prop texture that works better than most I have scene. I came up with this prop many years ago and have forgotten how and where I found it. I think I modified a prop texture from another aircraft but can't remember. Fortunately I still have this prop. So here is my question ? I would be glad to share these fixes. Do I need to get permission from the authors of the A26 to post the modified textures or should I just indicate which textures I modified and how I accomplished the conversion ? Any input would be appreciated.