Hello Guys, friends and aircraft designers..I am trying/planning to build the model of the Bachem BA-349 Natter for FSX and FS9. My real big problem is, since a real "vertical thrust (take off)" is not modelled for FS, I do not find any possibilities to change, manipulate or transform this sadly existing obviousness.As the Natter was a rocket-like VTOL point-defence rocket powered interceptor it needs (also as a model) to start vertical, like a rocket. Friends, the Gmax-model in the CFS 3 Add-On is a nice piece of handy aircraft but it's parts/ aircraft dynamics didn't help me any further. Just in case, someone still remembers that machine.....So, to reach this point of take off, I have tried already a lot of different 'mixtures' of Air.files mainly or barely disclosed as real VTOLs (mainly choppers) directly combine with Aircraft.cfgs, manipulated / re-written for this type of aircraft as well. But all efforts were useless by now.I already used the AircraftContainerManager (once optained whilst I was buying FS 2004 ages ago)This tool is able to change,improve or manipulate the aircraft.cfg . But everything which came out of this cfg-factory still needs a horizontal take off, unfortunately!!
The last option I see and I am now asking for is the tool
AirWrench. It should be able to create abosolutely real new Air. files and that's what I desperately need...So my question is....does somebody still use or have this old software.Could this/these person lend me a hand in building an Air.file for real or at least almost 'vertical take off'??
I would appreciate every
little help, or hint, to those who wants to help me out with this software.Cheers and thanks in advance!!

AndreasBecker

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help needed.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	4795