1-bring up the game
2-select multiplay
3-on the right hand side of the screen is a dropdown menue with multiplayer options on it.select it and fill it out with a t-1 connection/your name/online handle eg mine says pilotsden.
4-after you come out of the multiplay setup menue,the one on the right side,on the left side select; ''host'' a game/give the game a name, ''my game'' is good enough.
5-do NOT select publish my game on a game list!!!
5- choose missions
6-a list of the missions will show in a menue.
7-select the mission by highlighting it with your cursor.
8-select next.
9-select start.
10- an options box will appear.allie's or axis
11-choose your side/you now have an option of what plane you fly in the mission.all planes are flyable and you are not restricted to the one assigned in the single mission format.
12-once your plane is selected select a seat.
13- then choose/switch to position
14-you can now choose your fuel and arming details but first you must slide the menue up or x out of the menue blocking your arming view.
15-then hit the ''ready to fly'' button on the left side,a small black square that will light up when activated.
16-then select the large ''FLY'' button on the lower left and be ready to go as the plane and mission will suddenly launch.

IT WILL TAKE ME A FEW MIN. BUT I WILL INCLUDE A J-PEG SLIDE SHOW FOR YOU TO SEE THE SCREENS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE. THIS WILL BE POSTED SOMETIME THIS EVENING I WOULD HOPE.

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL FOR THOSE WHO FIND IT CONFUSEING AND DONT FEEL BAD AS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THIS IT WAS A DISASTER AND I TOO WAS VERY FRUSTRATED.

PD