Since they fixed the supersonic limitation in today’s update, I picked it up

There are a buttload of switches in the cockpit that don’t do anything, but it’s a $20 aircraft, so I can forgive it not having insane levels of systems simulation that aren’t really that useful in a civilian sim anyway. The important stuff – navigation (ILS, VOR, autopilot, etc) – is there, along with engine management. It’s missing a GPS (though I’m not sure the current GPS setup in a Bone is unclassified, and they’re definitely not using a GNS530!), but you can use the GTN750 add-on or the pop-up VFR map if you need to track your position.

Handling feels pretty good – big, heavy, and fast. You need some room to turn this baby around. Can now pass Mach 1 in afterburner, though the real B-1B flies a mostly subsonic profile. (The original B-1A was the truly supersonic version.)

Disappointingly, only one livery, but it’s well-done with nice detail. Hopefully the repainting crowd will add some variety.

It’s doesn’t rival, say, the Just Flight Vulcan for visuals or systems details. But it’s also $20, and I’d rather have a $20 B-1B in 2024 to have some fun in than have to wait years for a $40 version that has more visual detail and systems I’m not gonna use anyway… I’d like to see GPS functionality added, but otherwise, no real complaints.