I am posting this here even though this aircraft is designed for FSX and the P3D's 1,2 &3. I didn't read the "fine print" when I was so excited that it was only $12.95 USD, what a bargain compared to Carenado's $29.95-$32.95 and A2A's $49.95 that it did NOT work in P3D V4.5. I have flown their P38 a few years ago in a VA and I have their BendixKing Radio package again purchased for FSX. Really nice products! Anyway... the reason for this post.

I installed it into FSX and then copied the files into my Prepar3D V4.5. The model and the steam gauge cabinet work great. I opened up the panel.cfg in FSPanel Studio but the Radios and GPS do not EVEN appear much less work. Not to be undone, I spent about three hours yesterday afternoon and figured out how to make the VC which is really nice work in my V4.5. Now I am going to fly from my KPLN Pellston to my KMBL Manistee Blacker airports which are also working perfectly in P3D V4.5. Nobody from VATSIM online unfortunately, oh well. Unless the weather which I fly Rex Softclouds for real weather is IFR, I'm flying VFR anyway. Keep the blue side up!