I had recently bought a Thrustmaster Warthog Hostas/Throttle setup. I had not bought a high-end set of controllers previously because I had always saved my cash for other components or add-ons. But with the recent purchase of a new gaming rig (should be here this Thursday), I spent the cash. I was impressed from the start. But I had also read that, even though the reviews are overall quite favorable of the Warthog controllers, one complaint seems to be prevalent, which is that there is a slight friction problem during movement of the stick. The issue has a nickname; "Stiction". There is a fix for the issue, and I decided to take on the challenge. I read up on what is needed to fix the problem, which is a small amount of 400, 600, 800, and 1000 grit sandpaper, plus a special type of grease (marine grease, to be more specific). YouTube videos are a godsend to me, and I definitely took advantage of someone else's knowledge. The process took me about 3 1/2 hours. Would have taken me less time, probably, but I was paranoid about screwing something up. Once I finished, and put everything back together, I immediately saw/felt a difference in the stick's movement, as it is "buttery smooth" now. Well worth the time/effort!!! NC