A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: Desperate Battles 2023 is a three part, self installing, historical recreation of the Battle of the Eastern Solomons and The Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands during the Guadalcanal Campaign in the Pacific Theatre during World War II. These engagements were the third and fourth carrier-on-carrier battles in history; and between the US Navy and the forces of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

The campaign is downloaded in three parts, each containing a self installing exe and which requires no additional downloads. This is Part I. They are set up to be installed, in any order you wish into a clean or "virgin" install of CFS2, but you can optionally install Rhumbaflappy's mesh and UncleTgt's Solomons packs first. [See the downloads README for links to UT's stuff and a copy of Rami's PTO installation guide is included for your convenience.] Most of the missions are launched from carriers, thus land bases play little part in the overall picture. Henderson and Espirityu Santo are the only ones used.

This is a reproduction of my earlier release of "Desperate Battles" with many new ships and planes and changes and additions to the missions.

I wish to salute all those whose contributions, advice and assistance made production of this product possible. A list of them is provided in the enclosed "READ ME FIRST" document.

Cheers:
Shadow Wolf 07

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Desperate Battles 2023 Part I.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.