Redwing released a flood of USA 1935 airports today to Marketplace, ranging in price for $4.99 to $9.99. Plus a USA 1935 package for $14.99 that adds period AI, under-construction Mt. Rushmore and Hoover Dam, etc. I hadn't been interested in their previous 1935 packages because I have no desire to simulate flying in Nazi Germany, but 1935 USA, hey, no fascism, just a depression!

I'm tempted, but I want to be able to easily enable/disable them if I'm doing modern flying. I went to their Discord to gripe and whine like you'd expect from a flight simmer online and there was a discussion that you can just pull the files out of OneStore and put them in a folder to enable/disable them with MSFS Addons Linker.

So now I'm tempted again. I saw the first airport in today's releases and I was all like "Oh, it's only $5.99, impulse purchase! I'll grab it!" Then I kept seeing more. There's over $100 in 1935 airports, but once you have them all, you could so some pretty cool cross-country flying!

1935 Airports:
KBE1
KABE
KARC
KBO1
KBW1
KCLE
KCO1
KDC1
KEWR
KGSH
KLGA
KMDW
KME1
KPHL
KPPO
KTTN
USA 1935 $14.99

Now we just need a NeoFly/FSEconomy type program to create cross-country missions between all these airports!