... why I spent so much on my flight rig! I've been enjoying gorgeous graphics with frames in the 30-40 range for the most part. My anti-aliasing was set to DLAA because DLSS wasn't listed. But I just did a little digging and discovered my RTX 3070 is supposed to support DLSS. Then I looked at my driver version compared to what's current, and realized I was WAY behind. I updated the driver in the GeForce Experience app to the latest Studio version, then relaunched the sim. I went to the graphics options, and found DLSS now available. I left the next option set to Auto and then set up a flight. I loaded up with the Islander at PHNL with real weather that includes some fairly dense cloud cover. (I already have clouds set to ultra.) I looked up to the top left corner where I keep the GeForce Experience overlay's frame count running. I'm still looking for my jaw that hit the floor and bounce under something! The frame counter was running 75-80 regardless of where I looked! Time to go have some fun!!!