I have mentioned before about the beautiful desk calendar I got for Christmas from my daughter. Here is another one and this IS available for FSX and P3D (probably works in P3D V4 too) the de Havilland D.H. 89. According to my calendar it was first flown on April 17, 1934 it was manufactured in many different civilian and military versions. It was a rugged, serviceable and versitle eight-to-ten seat 150 mph transport.

Here is the link I found at Flyaway Simulation. It features fully working VC with smooth gauges. Sixteen paint schemes included. Complete aircraft, no other files needed. Includes custom panel and FX. By Dave Garwood and CBFS design team. I looked in Google for other sources but they only had other repaints for it which are probably part of the 16 repaints here. Be sure to CAREFULLY read the README about the name in the Title in the aircraft.cfg and not complain that it doesn't work. I usually don't read them and just rush right in but there is a caution in this one not to be ignored.

I'm downloading it right now and will give a full report later.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...dragon-rapide/