A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: The OV-10 Bronco has flown in various services and countries since the late 1960s. In the 1990s the Bronco was introduced into the role as being an air tactical aircraft for aerial firefighting. This package consists of 4 variations of civilianized OV-10 Broncos flown by the Bureau of Land Management, California Dept. of Forestry, and then Cal Fire. The base aircraft is from Tim "Piglet" Conrad and was updated to 4k textures, PBR, bump maps by George Arana. The air attack versions were modified and created by me however. But based on George Atana's extensive base updates. The package includes the standard OV-10A with 3-blade propeller and an external tanked version. The two others are of the current configuration of Cal Fire's OV-10s with the 5-blade propeller and early Cal Fire service OV-10D with 4-blade propeller. The paints included are for the Bureau of Land Management scheme flown on N97LM, CDF AA330 flown out of Ramona AAB, AA310 flown out of Hemet, and lastly AA505 home based out of McClellan AAB, Cal Fire's HQ. In addition to the extensive external updates, I have also modified the interior slightly to represent the civilianized Broncos somewhat. I have also made custom sounds for the OV-10s as each version of the different prop and engine Broncos makes each version sound slightly different than one another. The OV-10 has served as an air tactical platform for aerial firefighting since the 1990s and continues to serve with Cal Fire currently with numerous updates. Aircraft is only compatible in P3Dv4 or newer sims. Cal Fire's current fleet repaint pack is also planned in the future. Original aircraft by Tim Conrad, P3Dv4 conversion George Arana (Eurostar350), Air Attack Conversions by Nicholas Mitchell (Scorch00).

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3DV4+ OV-10 Bronco Air Attack Pack
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.