I have returned to North Carolina from Georgia; back in my home state for a change. I went out to Skyvector as I like to do and look for small airports to fly to. FSX default isn't even close to what it really looks like, not even the taxiways, its runway is the only thing I kept and extended it by 2 feet. Its in Elizabethtown and is KEYF Curtis L. Brown Jr. Field. The field is named for the former Air Force Colonel and NASA Astronaut. Brown left NASA in May 2000 and became an airline pilot for American Airlines and later Sun Country Airlines. He was inducted into the Astronaut Hall of Fame in April 2013. He is currently the chairman of the board of the directors of the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation. It is a nice single runway airport averaging 39 flights a day mostly general aviation with a few military flights thrown in. It has one row of hangers which will be created in Sketchup as will the terminal. As usual I will contact the airport manager and get all the questions I need answered to make it as accurate as possible. Watch this post.