I'm not sure if I messed up when uploading, but if all went well you should have the following textures along with some panel and aircraft cfg file modifications by tomorrow:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northrop_alpha.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	532.1 KB 
ID:	87900Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northrop_alpha_constant_vc.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	329.0 KB 
ID:	87901Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northrop_alpha_fixed_vc.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	318.9 KB 
ID:	87902

One texture is meant to be the one at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC, while the other is meant to represent a military C-19 used for VIP transport and based at Wright Field in Ohio. The first VC shot is based on a constant speed prop, while the second is the realistic fixed pitch setup. You'll have the option of either one, or you can make two different folders and have both. It's up to you.

Both panels are not historic, but rather meant to give you the ability to fly IFR "old school" and inspired by the default Vega.

The Lorenz is inspired by the KeDI gauge package and made from an old advert I found online. It's included for reference. Instructions and details are included as well.

Oh, and yes, that's a working induction compass up top courtesy of the default Spirit of St. Louis. More on that down the road, but if you're able to plan a flight with weather and you know the default FS9 magvar for the areas you fly through, you can use the thing the same way they used it back then. Just set the magnetic heading with the gauge to the right, and then read the gauge to the left like you would a constant "backcourse" and you're fine. Main thing is to update the magnetic course as needed during the flight and then center the needle again.

Instructions to install all this stuff as well as credits to everyone are located in the file.

Remember you'll need Chris' original aircraft for this to work.

This is the first of various things I'll attempt to post regarding the work I've been doing on the Platinum Wings project.

Enjoy the vintage skies!

Jorge
Miami, FL