D-day advanced landing ground scenery for FS9

Thread: D-day advanced landing ground scenery for FS9

Threaded View

D-day advanced landing ground scenery for FS9

A bit of a D-day tribute, it being June 6th tmw. i did a version of Newchurch for FSX a few years back when i bought the AH Typhoon, but figured i'd do a FS9 version with a few extra's

D-Day Advanced landing grounds by ian elliot

Newchurch X1NC Kent
    Selsey X1SL West Sussex
    Appledram X1AD West Sussex

3 temporary landing grounds constructed in the spring of 1944 on the south coast of England to support the D-day invasion.
    Selsey and Appledram on the coast of west Sussex, 10 miles east of Portsmouth, and Newchurch, further east along the coast on Romney marsh, Kent.
    Typhoon and Spitfire objects are old Alphasim model's. I found a repaint for the Appledram Spitfires by Sopwith Chameleon depicting 312 Czech sqd, which were stationed there in spring 44
    Ive also made use of the British vehicles library by Edmundo Abad, converted by Shessi, and tent objects by Al Simms

Ive made up some alternative ground bgl's for GW user's, look in the "Alt Ground BGL" folder and transfer over to your scenery folder, make sure you save the original's in case you want them back.

Most of these objects, you should already have by now, but just in case---
    RAF Manston 44 FS9.zip
    Wofi Library Objects.zip (converted to FS9 by Desert Rat), both found in the SOH library
    and the USAAF vchs by Tako_Kichi which are found in most of my other scenery's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d1.jpg   d2.jpg   d3.jpg   d4.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1