Focke Wulf FW-200C series

The Focke Wulf FW 200 C series was a long-distance sea reconnaissance aircraft of the German Luftwaffe in World War II.
world war. It was developed from the civilian version FW 200 A and B and then by the Luftwaffe
used in different versions.

The civilian version has been developed by Hauke ​​Keitel in a very well implemented add-on.
he has uploaded this AddOn on FlightSim.com under the name P3D v4 Focke Wulf Fw200A2 as a file
fw200a2-1.zip released.

After consultation, Mr. Keitel gave permission to add this add-on and
to release the extension under the same terms as its original specifications.
I now have done the extension of the Luftwaffe versions as the series using the original
FW 200 C0 to FW-200 C8, made as good and close to the original as I can. The models
were developed and tested exclusively for P3D 4.5. Possible that you also can use in FSX and
other P3D versions. However, I can neither check nor guarantee this.

Please note the conditions specified in the original readme file by Mr. Hauke ​​Keitel. They
of course are also fully valid for my extensions, since this extension is based on the
original and this is absolutely necessary.

The package also includes a version for AI planes. Please copy and add this to your AI aircraft directory
. Airfields appearing in near future will use them for AI traffic.
The supplied extension contains only the files necessary for the supplement and alone it is
not executable.

I hope you will enjoy these models.

Some other version will follow in near future. Then i will upload all the models that are used in the
"Fliegerstaffel des Führers" and some other special versions. These are nearly ready too.

greetings
Klaus