Fired up the sim today. It finished loading, got to the "landing page", where you can select planes, starting airports, etc, then CTD'd. Tried again, same result. Started trouble shooting. Renamed the Community folder. No joy. Disconnected the VR headset. Nope. Safe mode? No. Windows was up to date. Updated the drivers for the RTX 2080. Still crashed. This was strange. The last flight I made was last weekend, and nothing unusual happened. Since that time I hardly even touched this computer. Tried launching the sim from the original shortcut, instead of the batch file that FSUIPC created. That didn't make any difference. Then I disconnected all my controllers. Bingo! It booted without crashing. Now, which controller had gone sideways? Plugged them in, one at a time. It was the Logitech switch panel. The one with the landing gear handle. I just bought that thing a couple months ago. Tried plugging it into a different USB port. Tried cycling all the switches. Nope. It's dead Jim. What a waste of money. Maybe this will help somebody here if you run across a similar problem.