Figured I'd just make one thread and post projects in it as they come along. Currently, I have several in progress. PB4Y-2 Super Privateer, JRM Martin Mars, P-61/F-15 Black Widow / Reporter. My primary focus however is on the PB4Y-2s for the moment. I will be updating the thread as I work on projects and just posting photos of whatever it is I'm working on. I tend to bounce back and forth between them as I work. I will post a few pictures of the other projects listed above over the next couple days if I can get around to it.

I've been working with tankerguy72 to re-release his 4Ys for P3Dv4+. I've been updating things to them to make them more accurate to the real aircraft, such as flight dynamics and sounds. I've also gone about adding texture enhancements and adding PBR. With the assistance of tankerguy72 he's also provided me with a previously unreleased model not from the original pack he wanted to release, but never got around to doing it. I've also added another model as well. The pack will come with the original 3 liveries he released, but I've updated them for P3Dv4. Plus I've also added 4 more, may end up being 5 by the time the project ends, but that's debatable at the moment. The pack is slated to have 3 different models and 7 or 8 total liveries. Progress has been good and I'm shooting for hopefully a release in November some time. One small flaw is the interior, it's fairly basic, but functional. It may benefit from a remodel, but that's above my expertise. Model merging an interior with another relevant aircraft may benefit it if people want to do that after for personal use, so be it. That's one thing I'm not super happy with. But, as I said, it largely looks and flies awesome.

Some Super Privateer photos during development:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4y2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	565.2 KB 
ID:	84800

Name:	4y3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	480.5 KB 
ID:	84801