My thoughts gentlemen.

What is the problem you are having? I have a lowly NVIDIA 1060 video card, 32-GB stick, 4-core I-9 CPU, and use a 4HD 32" Samsung monitor. The only give away I have to do for fast FPS is set my screen size to 1920 X 1080 (HD) and Render Scaling to the 100 (which is 1920 X 1080). Everything I have is set on Ultra except Trees and Grass, which are Medium and still too many trees. Motion Blur and Depth-Of-Field are turned off, I see no benefit in either. FPS set at 30 and V-Sync turned Off. I get a steady 30 FPS and even 25 FPS in large cities. I fly in nothing else now. Matter of fact, for all the work I have done in the past for FS2004 and FSX, they're now gone, relics, passe, all add-ons, everything. My system has never been faster. MSFS is a developing sim, sometimes they hit a SNAFU, but they always get it straightened out. I have started doing scenery for MSFS and my only regret of the new sim is the difficulty in doing repaints without a decent layered kit. But I shall always be here at SOH, just no longer participating in FSX or FS2004, never had P3D. MSFS is like real flying once one gets things assigned correctly, I am loving every minute of it. Can't wait to step up to a new video card.

Cazzie