This was by Pen32Win many years ago and based on CV6 USS Enterprise,from 2004 and 2006,so of course it has a lot of old ships in it.In the last 2 days I have updated some ships with Stuart's ships,updated the planes with B24 Guys overhauled ones and FDG Donation ware.All new skins by UT.Makes a big difference.

I think Pen32Win was going continue working on these Raids with the Yorktown and Lexington from what I read in one of texts from this campaign.I guess he sent the planes for these missions to Talon because they were on 1 of the discs I got from Hiede,I have updated these planes also.I have found some info on their raids also and have a few missions done for them.

AF=Midway.I have some of these missions updated also.

I have also added a couple of missions to Coral Sea done by Talon.I did more missions on the Yorktown attack at Tulagi.<br><br>Also I have been working on a Big E campaign which Talon started but never got to finish,he only did a couple of missions for it.This one will take awhile because Enterprise was in so many battles during the war.

This should keep me busy for a bit,don't you think?

TheBookie