I'm alllllll new at this, finally purchased and installed Steve's DX10 Fixer... I'm happy with the program but I have an issue. Since the initial install (I selected the recommended setting each time) I have problems with some addon aircraft. When I load aircraft, switch views... blah blah blah, I get popup windows listing files (confirmed as present in the aircraft texture folders) are not loading, but as far as I can tell, they are loading visually.

I have skimmed through the manual and done some searching but have not found an answer to this issue.

I have also uninstalled and returned to DX9 (with multiple sim restarts), and the problem is still present. Loading the default C-172, no issue, loading the Carenado 690B, there are 8 on the initial load, 3-4 more when I switch to the exterior. sometimes one more when I re-enter the cockpit, I've not flown for than a few minutes to see what to expect for a longer light. Loading the A2A P-40, I had one pop-up.

I don't know what to do to stop these warning pop-ups.

I restored my system to a point just before the install of the fixer and there is no longer an issue when running DX9... I want those cockpit shadows though... going to try again asap. I'd still like to know what I should do going forward, thankful for any advice.

Example below: