Turbo Terror, AKA. Beer cans.

Thread: Turbo Terror, AKA. Beer cans.

Threaded View

Turbo Terror, AKA. Beer cans.

Hi everyone,

Gosh, R/L got in the way of during flying things.

Here are the flights already completed. WSAP to WIOO, WIOO to WBGB, and WBGB to WRKW. During most and if not all we were in the meddle of the local Monsoon season. In essence's, We flew thru lots and lots of rain, and doing our famous Rock and Roll with the local weather. Now something about the title of this mission. Japan it seem doesn't have enough Aluminum in order to make beer cans for all the local beer that they have brewed. So, the Famous Flight 19 is hauling tons of scrape Aluminum to Japan. To me something sound fishy about these shipments. Shucks, they could carry tons more by going by ships me think. Just maybe a little thing that needed to be sneaked into Japan. Oh Well, hehe, I could be wrong which isn't to unusual!

Ok folks, here is our next flight. WBKW Mulu, Malaysia to RPVP Puerto Princesa, the Philippines.

I am going to load some pictures and some will be loaded into the next section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2020-aug-15-003.jpg   -2020-aug-15-001.jpg   -2020-aug-14-002.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0