Who wants some... mesh?? Part II

Thread: Who wants some... mesh?? Part II

Who wants some... mesh?? Part II

Second release from Left Coast Simulations and this time I've ventured north from the conUS to Alaska / Canada.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Banner-AkCan.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	36880

I'm pleased to be the first developer to offer some broad scale coverage of Alaska in 10 meter resolution! And depending upon the State overcoming their budgetary woes, more current and high resolution source will follow.

As with any product offered for sale, all the airports in the coverage area have been eyeballed, corrected where necessary and blended into the surrounding terrain.

There has been an effort to afford compatibility with other regional products.

I've still got to work on a couple of the web site's banner logos (like above!), as even I think they are a little rough...

And questions or inquires are welcome, but I'll need to pump some coffee into the bloodstream come morning!

Lance

Previous release thread;
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ome&highlight=

Was anyone ever able to get in contact with Lance?

I tried emailing him a couple times but no joy. Of course, his site is offline. I fear the worst but hope he is well.

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Thanks. Hope he's okay. Thought maybe he was just discouraged because nobody responded to his latest release.

Members who have read this thread: 0