What stick is good fot CFS3

Thread: What stick is good fot CFS3

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

What stick is good fot CFS3

What is a good but reasonably priced control stick as my old trusty MS Sidewinder is finally wearing out ? Thanks for any help.....
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; April 5th, 2016 at 02:56.

I use the Logitech Force 3D Pro joystick.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

I use the same but there hard to find and Logitech stop making them a wile back.

Blog Entries
    Found a new Logitech Extreme Pro joystick for $39.95 at http://www.fspilotshop.com/logitech-...ck-p-5613.html . Is there a big difference between the two ?

Force Feedback

Good Joystick?

Hey Sixstirng, I have found my CH FIGHTERSTICH USB to be responsive, reliable and plays well with my other CH controls; but is not FF (force feedback). It does have 15 programmable switches on the stick, nice if you want to use your key board at a minimum. I also have the CH Throttle, Throttle Body and Saitek Rudder Pedals.

Best Regards,

Ohiotrooper
    "The Society that Sacrifices Liberty for Security, Will have Neither"

Thomas Jefferson

For force feedback there is only one stick the Microsoft Forcefeedback 2 . Did have a Logitech force 3d pro or somthing like that, but Logitech products are not precise and have not a decent forcefeedback.
    If going for non force feedback get yourself a nice thrustmastes T16000m this stick does have hall sensors and is cheap. Another good stick would be the Gladiator, it is more expensive and still in the pre-release phase

Good stick options for CFS3.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    What is a good but reasonably priced control stick as my old trusty MS Sidewinder is finally wearing out ? Thanks for any help.....
    I have used Logitech Extreme 3D Pro for many years. Great stick and very durable. Logitech also has downloadable Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) that is the best I have seen for key mapping to CFS3.

You may want to wait for the Gladiator ( see http://www.gostratojet.com/Products/index.html ) that is scheduled to be released into production 2nd quarter at a price estimated at about $90. I plan on buyn g one as soon as it is available.
    jellis00

Blog Entries
    Done some researching and like what i read about the Saitek X52. A little high at $160.00 but you get what you pay for. Does anyone here use it ? Most of the good ones,(like CH), are way out of my price range,(Wife would not approve), and this one fits my budget . Not looking for force feedback unless you could simulate real g-forces... Wish i could still find a new Sidewinder as mine has lasted for many years. Thanks guys for any help . Will wait for the Gladiator to be released and see what it features . But like the X52..... Regards , Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0