Just Flight's Constellation repaints ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Flight's Constellation repaints ?

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    ahh skinning. I remember going to work trying to find where I could put #ff00ff somewhere else rather than interacting with customers...
    Ah....'magic pink'....if you Google 'Blame Maxim' you may just find a WA 2.9x skin that took magic pink to its 'illogical' limits [in Winamp].... 8000+ co-ordinates coded by hand until a guy called Maxim took pity on me and wrote a little script/proggy that would do it at a click of a button.
    I still use the skin....a reminder of a 'forgotten' era...when the CEO of Nullsoft called me a 'clusterf***' for standing up for the copyrights of the artist/skinner...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Ah....'magic pink'....if you Google 'Blame Maxim' you may just find a WA 2.9x skin that took magic pink to its 'illogical' limits [in Winamp].... 8000+ co-ordinates coded by hand until a guy called Maxim took pity on me and wrote a little script/proggy that would do it at a click of a button.
    I still use the skin....a reminder of a 'forgotten' era...when the CEO of Nullsoft called me a 'clusterf***' for standing up for the copyrights of the artist/skinner...

I'm using "Act2 Finale by Raj. I/O " on audacious ( linux support ) listening to bootsy collins right now "if you hear any noise it's just me and the boys getting down.... ". To be honest I use it in shade mode along the top of the screen mainly. I should make a winamp skin that looks like a modo popout ( or a 3dsmax quad menu if I ever go back ) to make it look part of what I am doing... hmmm... nah got too much to do !

Thanks to everyone for their input. Seem this thread has run it's course and is wanders off topic. Time to move on and close this one.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 1