FSX Native Viggen at AVSIM

Thread: FSX Native Viggen at AVSIM

FSX Native Viggen at AVSIM

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg   2016-2-22_12-54-8-49.jpg  

Has anyone tried this and also is it the original VC that has been converted not a stand in?

It is a package by Henk from this forum. It has the same VC as the orginal alphamodel

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    Has anyone tried this and also is it the original VC that has been converted not a stand in?
    Sorry just seen this, as
    Jens-Ole says original VC, the repaint in the screen shot is not in the download, downloaded it separately.
    i like it, not a rivet counter or anything, have always liked the look of this aircraft, and my general fsx rule is if i like it then i will fly it!

Hello,

-Excellent Idea to have it modified for FSX!
    Here is mine:

Alain

-

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    Hello,

-Excellent Idea to have it modified for FSX!
    Here is mine:

Alain

-

I'm confused : downloaded at Avsim but my panel looks more poor (no HSI, radar screen dead...) I' m doing something wrong?
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    I'm confused : downloaded at Avsim but my panel looks more poor (no HSI, radar screen dead...) I' m doing something wrong?
    You did nothing wrong, the AVSIM download has the original Alphasim VC layout. Alain uses a different VC mod which looks quite good - you may want to ask him where he got it from

Not a bad conversion! In P3d v2.5 the engine and burner effects are off but otherwise its OK.

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    You did nothing wrong, the AVSIM download has the original Alphasim VC layout. Alain uses a different VC mod which looks quite good - you may want to ask him where he got it from
    Ok thank you
    The more you do, the less you dream

Members who have read this thread: 0