PA23 AZTEC F 250 FSX/P3D Out!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA23 AZTEC F 250 FSX/P3D Out!

PA23 AZTEC F 250 FSX/P3D Out!

its here!!!

PA23 AZTEC F 250 FSX/P3D

just installed!

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

the trim on this plane is going to take some time to get used to using its really touchy

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Trim was not that touchy on the real ones. That should be adjustable in the cfg.

BP

Beautiful exterior model, beautiful vc and fantastic sounds 10 out of 10 for me.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Beautiful exterior model, beautiful vc and fantastic sounds 10 out of 10 for me.
    loving it looking forward to do some more flights in it

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Thanks for letting us know! Gonna get one for myself this week, so excited ! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! Gonna get one for myself this week, so excited ! Mike

its a really amazing aircraft i find flying with a little bit of flaps down at low lower speeds its more stable more Friendly on the controls Flying at around 140 knots

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Thomas, my Dad owned and flew an Aztec for about 10 years, so that's why I am so excited about this aircraft. Nice screenshots as well ! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Thomas, my Dad owned and flew an Aztec for about 10 years, so that's why I am so excited about this aircraft. Nice screenshots as well ! Mike

Quick Video

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Cirrus - no flaps on takeoff. Aztecs have all-drag flaps.

BP

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Cirrus - no flaps on takeoff. Aztecs have all-drag flaps.

BP
    lol ok

I am having way to much fun with this plane learning new stuff all the time

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Blog Entries
    She's a BEAUTY!!! Great video!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

My question is, what do the texture sheets look like? Is it the same loathsome "pelt mapping" technique that we have come to expect and hate from Carenado/Alabeo?
    ~Justin

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . ." — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by Corpse_Grinder View Post
    My question is, what do the texture sheets look like? Is it the same loathsome "pelt mapping" technique that we have come to expect and hate from Carenado/Alabeo?
    yes i miss the old days when it was plain and simple

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    yes i miss the old days when it was plain and simple
    Me too. It used to be a blast to paint Carenado planes. Now I wont do anything other than change a reg number on a stock paint. Sad really, with these beautiful models they churn out, the community could be flooded with beautiful repaints. I want to buy this bird, but for $35 I might have to wait for a sale. I'm sure if the "high command" sees one more charge this week she is going to blast off.
    ~Justin

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . ." — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

My goodness that's a purty little thang! I do love recip twins.

Alabeo. She is a Beauty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2-18-2016.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post

Alabeo. She is a Beauty

been flying the heck out of my aztec

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

When Alabeo goes back to making oddball airplanes for $22.00 again, then I might have some interest in them.

I don't see any difference between Carenado and Alabeo anymore.

This last shot really looks like a real picture

SOH-CM-2020
    Great paint Matt - I'm just waiting for the pension to finish coping with the quarterly major bills before I get this bird - I got my twin endorsement on an E model "way back when".

Members who have read this thread: 0