SSW PA-200 "Tornado" is ready for the sky. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SSW PA-200 "Tornado" is ready for the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Thanks Alex. I think it would help prospective buyers decide if they were going to buy something if they knew what they were getting. 50euos +vat is a lot of money to spend on the assumption you're going to get a nice surprise
    Atb
    DaveB
    Btw,price is 40€+VAT (where applicable),not 50.

Ciao,
    /Ale

My apologies.. 48Eur INC vat.

You get an idea of how confusing your site can be

So.. we know what the price is and we know you get 3 x RAF paints out of the 15 shown
    ATB
    DaveB

About liveries,I have 5 slots free for RAF GR1. For info,RAF plans are these: first 5 (+5 luftwaffe early/modern) then (later) a "Granby pack" with some gulf liveries and nose arts (10,I suppose).
    Are there any request for the next 5 RAF? I wanted to paint 2/3 in grey-green and 2 monogrey.
    Also a repaint kit will be available,more or less mid January.
    About Site,yes,it should be a little tricky,but we use Joomla template,that is a must in e-commerce layout (also think about safety for us,this layout blocks thousands of intrusions per day).
    Ciao
    Ale

Hope it's helpful,here listed the liveries included in the base pack. I also played a bit with the configurator to show some possible layouts,keeping in mind that some loads are specific by nation (cerberus pod,sky shadow,harm,ecc)
    Ciao,
    /Ale

Quick flight, I really like this RedPanda idea to show maps (pic from VC).
    Last edited by YoYo; January 1st, 2016 at 14:56.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

btw. remenber to add exeptions in Your antivirus (for fsx.exe, RedPanda.exe and WebSimConnect.exe, I had problem in Avast, manual how to do: http://www.getavast.net/support/managing-exceptions ).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

YoYo, gorgeous pics! You seem to have a potent PC. How does it on the frames. Especially compared to the JF Tonka?
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    How does it on the frames. Especially compared to the JF Tonka?
    I wasnt very happy with performance of JF (had 25-30 fps with SP2 and strange stutter), so uninstalled this model. I havent it now.
    Here I think is better but let's be honest, it isnt default Cessna or F-18. The best performance (near stable 60fps, blocked at 60fps) I have in A2A and Milviz models.
    Here is something between 40-60 with all system on and on the ground so the result is quite well.
    In flight more stable near 44-50 but not a max but see this: http://s25.postimg.org/vehkhvegd/Screenshot23401.jpg

I run in resolution near 4K (3620x2036).
    For sure the model needs promised Service Pack and I see that it isn't finished yet in 100% (and perhaps will be optimalized also).
    I dont know only why I always when I fire up FSX I must accept WSC_Client.dll and panavia.dll (it is in module dll file and in fsx cfg, something wrong with this dlls, don't know but I hope it will be solved, a little annoying).
    Very nice feature is this RedPanda and moving maps and TFR functions. Small impact for FPS, just again new icon on the task bar (I think the better solution it could be this RedPanda will be loaded only when I will take SSW Tornado from FSX menu).
    Something strange with VC light too in the day and with the Sun. FM is demanding and it depends from speed and position of wings, could be a little stable in the flight but maybe it needs more practice. A very important thing is the correct order of installation files + the patch 1.0.1 at the end.
    Beginnings are always hard but I think it will be good job in the final way.

The first landing behind me.

Last edited by YoYo; January 2nd, 2016 at 05:08.

Hmm.. well, having struggled with the JF Tonka until I could struggle no more.. I don't read anything to say the PA-200 is going to be any better. Considering the much less 'high-tech' AV8 often displays like this for a second or so on my i5..

.. I think it would be folly to expect the Tonka to be any less hungry. (note the AV8 has even sucked the textures off the statics!). I have no probs with the F-104 but I think it's time to admit my rig just isn't up to this sort of thing.
    ATB
    DaveB

Any chance of a camo saudi texture please? The Saudis are a large user of the tornado

http://dstorm.eu/pictures/nose-arts/...audi/704_1.jpg

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PLUTO16 View Post
    About liveries,I have 5 slots free for RAF GR1. For info,RAF plans are these: first 5 (+5 luftwaffe early/modern) then (later) a "Granby pack" with some gulf liveries and nose arts (10,I suppose).
    Are there any request for the next 5 RAF? I wanted to paint 2/3 in grey-green and 2 monogrey.
    Also a repaint kit will be available,more or less mid January.
    About Site,yes,it should be a little tricky,but we use Joomla template,that is a must in e-commerce layout (also think about safety for us,this layout blocks thousands of intrusions per day).
    Ciao
    Ale

Source: Britmodeler.com

Hello Ale,

If you have slots free, would you consider a Luftwaffe livery like this one? Dark green and grey on top, light grey on bottom?
    The cockpit looks gorgeous. It seems miles away form your earlier cockpits, which were good I think, but not of Tornado quality.
    Is the automatic deployment of spoilers and thrust reverse simulated? And is there a 'quick start' option? I know your planes are for serious simmers, but sometimes I just like to make a quick circuit after work.

Why is the canopy support rod always connected in the screen shots? Only required when no pressure in system, when being serviced.
    Regards

TE

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyEcho View Post
    Why is the canopy support rod always connected in the screen shots? Only required when no pressure in system, when being serviced.
    You are right,in fact if you take a look,there are also covers and ladders,typical of a cold&dark situation. The other way was to have the canopy closed. The only moment after a long rest where the rod is out is after APU start,we are setting some corrections,probably it will disappear as long as you start APU. The other typical "sign" of a long rest are the main gear doors,they fall down,and raise up after APU start.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    Any chance of a camo saudi texture please? The Saudis are a large user of the tornado

http://dstorm.eu/pictures/nose-arts/...audi/704_1.jpg
    I think one should be on on the first "10 pack" with IDS/ECR GAF and GR1. i'll keep you informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post

Source: Britmodeler.com

Hello Ale,

If you have slots free, would you consider a Luftwaffe livery like this one? Dark green and grey on top, light grey on bottom?
    The cockpit looks gorgeous. It seems miles away form your earlier cockpits, which were good I think, but not of Tornado quality.
    Is the automatic deployment of spoilers and thrust reverse simulated? And is there a 'quick start' option? I know your planes are for serious simmers, but sometimes I just like to make a quick circuit after work.
    Yes they are. As long as you touch down and apply reverse,also spoilers flips up.

After some years,we decided to introduce some news. We know that our models,due to their deep simulation,are sometimes a quite long to use.
    So we decided to do some "quick start" shortcuts.
    For example,automatic start of APU and engines in sequence,with Ctrl+E.
    Automatic "ready to takeoff" config with Shift+Ctrl+R (HUD lites up,SPILS on,GEN on,Canopy down,wings 25,flaps T/O,all automated,you have only to wait the "ready to takeoff" message )
    Taxi nozzles with Shift+Ctrl+N. (why? because if you are empty,taxi with nozzles closed gives you too much thrust,if you take a look at youtube,you can see that many times nozzles are fully opened during taxi)
    In this way,in a couple of minutes or less,you are ready to takeoff.
    But you can choose always between "normal" starting sequence or quick,choice is yours.

For the liveries,as long as i finish some adjustments for the 2.5 release,I'll give you an update,with yours and other requests with some screens.

Ciao
    /Ale

But you can choose always between "normal" starting sequence or quick,choice is yours.
    /Ale
    For no "normal" I can take War Thunder ; ))) .
    As real as it gets!
    I see that avionics of Tornado isn't very difficult and "tablet" helps a lot. Better and better. In the end - the famous reverse of Tonka!
    I can't get rid of RAlt (radar alt) warning symbol (perhaps must read something more). Btw. I like this voice information about NWS ect.

SSW PA-200 "Tornado" Released???

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    That sounds excellent, Ale! Thanks for the quick answer. Once the P3Dv3 compatible version is out it will be a definite buy for me.

If You did't see the VC with night lights (at the day is a bug with VC lights) its here:

BAD BOYS!!! ;D :

Last edited by YoYo; January 2nd, 2016 at 15:26.

JS4100 SimWorks Studios Please make a new project

SimWorks Studios Jetstream 41 Please make a new project for FSX:SP2/ACC,P3Dv2/P3Dv3/FSX:SE

because of PMDG JS4100 no virtual cabin.....

Jetstream 41 exterior, virtual cockpit and virual cabin for WIP!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g-majz-eastern-airways-british-aerospace-jetstream-4102-jetstream-41_PlanespottersNet_269919.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	33422

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0635556.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	33423

SimWorks Studios JS4100 new proejct PLEASE!!!!!

tjsdn.
    Last edited by tjsdn1375; January 2nd, 2016 at 19:55.

tjsdn...you're in the wrong shop. This thread is about the SIM SKUNK WORKS Tornado. SIMWORKS STUDIO is a different company.

/Russell.

Hi guys,
    While working on p3d 2.5 version ,as I wrote some posts ago,it's time for the first "ten pack" free liveries set.
    These are the first 2 work in progress,regarding Luftwaffe IDS and ECR.
    Stay tuned!
    Ciao,
    /Ale

Alessandro,
    please to add something from Gulf War also , for example this "Foxy Killer" . Tornado GR.Mk 1 ZA465 / FK 'Foxy Killer' Tabuk Detachment, Gulf War 1991.

or Tornado GR.Mk 1 ZA447 / EA 'Mig Eater' Tabuk Detachment, Gulf War 1991.

Two repaints with nice nose art.

More: http://www.markstyling.com/tornado_gulf.htm

btw.

Here you can find all the info (need to be freely registered):

http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/index.php/ssw-pa-200-tornado

This site is down, so no customers here ; >.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Alessandro,

btw.

This site is down, so no customers here ; >.
    Hi YOYO,site is ok,we changed a little the site layout. The link I posted and you wrote above is no longer valid.
    Now all Tornado's related menus are on the left,in a taskbar. Login required.
    Bye,
    Ale

Members who have read this thread: 0