P3Dv3 & Milviz

Thread: P3Dv3 & Milviz

P3Dv3 & Milviz

Seems to be very little info about Milviz products P3Dv3. Anyone got the beautiful P38-L working?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Per the forums, they are not going to make anything compatible until at least the first service pack or a couple of months to let things settle on the v3 front. I have tried the kingair with no luck, but the older B55 works fine and I presume the C310R will (have not tried it yet).

Yes, I was using the Baron 55 and the Sabre without problems in P3D v2. I have not reinstalled them yet in P3D v3 but I don't expect any issue.
    I have installed the F-15 just yesterday and it seems to be working fine.

Folks, we've only so many hours in a working day and many projects in active development at the moment. In addition, while on the surface it appears to be simply a matter of "pointing" the installer to yet another sim version, there are some significant internal changes to the core that some of our .dll modules will need to be updated and re-compiled to work with P3D v3. This of course will require extensive re-coding, compiling and testing.

More significant is deciding whether to simply accept the status-quo or adapt our strategy to use the new add-on system that L-M is asking us to use.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Folks, we've only so many hours in a working day and many projects in active development at the moment. In addition, while on the surface it appears to be simply a matter of "pointing" the installer to yet another sim version, there are some significant internal changes to the core that some of our .dll modules will need to be updated and re-compiled to work with P3D v3. This of course will require extensive re-coding, compiling and testing.

More significant is deciding whether to simply accept the status-quo or adapt our strategy to use the new add-on system that L-M is asking us to use.
    Well, being as Milviz aircraft are without doubt, some the best out there, I suggest you find a software solution to squeeze just a few more hours into the day
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    Well, being as Milviz aircraft are without doubt, some the best out there, I suggest you find a software solution to squeeze just a few more hours into the day
    ......you don't really need sleep or dinner, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    ......you don't really need sleep or dinner, do you?
    Its their fault for being so damned good at what they do;-) Since going over to 'the dark side' of p3d I'm getting Milviz withdrawals

Members who have read this thread: 1