Who wants some... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who wants some...

I have been a customer of Lance's for a number of years, and his work has always been the best. When you fly in the mountains if is very realistic. And as far as support goes, he is all in. Thanks for your great products Lance, much appreciated.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Hello all and Thank You for the kind comments. I think I'm blushing...

But I have to admit that I found an "issue". Product areas can and do overlap, so AkCan has part of the conUS and conUS has part of the Canadian border. A change made for a Canadian airport as part of AkCan will affect the conUS product. So I'm putting together a revised file that should be ready in a day or two. I'll update through my Blog when it's ready.

After a few days playing programmer, I'm ready to resume LaCaSa work. And the first stage of work "across the pond" has begun. I just have to figure out where to draw the dividing line for Euro and Asia!

Oops! Forgot to mention that since I will be in that area (Maine) I started a workaround to be compatible with Bill Womack's Heron's Nest release. It's not an issue with my work, as I can duplicate it using any mesh. But I'll be able to issue a revised file that "should" clear-up any issues with my mesh. It's not something that needs to be made a part of the product, only useful if you want to avail yourself to Bill's work.

Members who have read this thread: 0