Learjets coming soon

Thread: Learjets coming soon

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Who is doing the other Lear 35? I don't know who "Skip67" is. Judging just from VC texturing, I like the one Skip67 is showing over Flysimware.

I don't either - was trying to figure that out
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

I think the one Skip67 is doing is P3Dv2 only. Looks very nice but I'll be missing out on it unfortunately as I'm still FSXA only.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fine with me I have GTN 750 only in P3D.

I'll await the Eaglesoft C560 for FSX I guess.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

Wow

Thanks for the info!!
    Lokking forward to these ones.

Christoph

I prefer the VC and outside texturing of the Skip67 version.
    But a FS AC is many other things. Flysimware has their "VC style" which is not to convincing, but their gauges are always easy to read and the airfiles of the C402 and the MU-2 that I have are very nice. On the other hand, I find the lack of working condition levers to be a negative point.

Time will see. I will wait and see reactions.

It is interesting on how some guys make a decision based on work in progress screen shots.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    It is interesting on how some guys make a decision based on work in progress screen shots.
    At least in the context of the VC texturing, Flysimware has a history of doing relatively nice looking VC's (layout-wise) but their texture work is lacking, something they have admitted and have been trying to improve on. So, given that bit of information from past experience and comparing the two VC's side by side, Skip67 (whoever that is, as no one seems to know) has already surpassed what Flysimware is displaying. . .and FSW's VC won't improve much as far as the texturing is concerned. There are other subtle differences in the exterior modeling that give the edge to skip67 as well. What can't be assumed though is how the finished products will perform. . .there's always a chance that there is a trade off of sorts. . .not quite the best VC and exterior but an FDE that is dead on. . . .also will one model transition to more than one Sim easily where the other is a one sim only aircraft. Lot's to consider and assumptions will abound as WIP shots are added. . .human nature.

Like I said, some guys judge work in progress screenshots. Those from Flysimware are rather old.

Members who have read this thread: 0