Your own private island! Check this out!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your own private island! Check this out!

Your own private island! Check this out!

Blog Entries
    Now that will be a sweet addition......
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Wonderful offer, and a great idea as well as outstanding scenery work. Thanks, Bill!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Thanks for the HU. I put my name on the list.

RD

Found out I was already registered. Great looking scenery. I am looking forward to the runway with different elevations.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Thanks for the kudos, guys. I'm looking forward to getting it released - so I can move on to give it some more companions up there! Soon. Soon...

Thanks Chief, I signed up!

Blog Entries
    I've signed up also. Mr. Womack's earlier work inspired me to learn scenery design. Kudos sir and good luck with the new product line.

Gman....
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Thanks for the heads up Chief! I've signed up now. I can't wait to try this out! Anyone know when it will be released?
    Wait, just read the article now :P Mid July!!!!!
    Last edited by RyanJZ; June 26th, 2015 at 10:26.

signed up - Mr Womacks' scenery is some of the finest in the 'land' - this is a no brainer

thanks for the HU
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Signed up as well! Looking forward to taking the A2A C172 and the default DHC-2 to the private island
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

Blog Entries
    Well.
    I tried 4 times to sign up. But never got the confirmation email....So i will just have to wait to see if it comes available where i can get it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Badger85 View Post
    Signed up as well! Looking forward to taking the A2A C172 and the default DHC-2 to the private island
    Depending on how big the runway is, I might even try more short field skills on it with the PC-12 or even the Sukhoi 80!! :P

Trucker17: it took me about 15 minutes to get the confirmation email. You may just have to wait a bit -- the MailChimp email server is sometimes slow to respond. Hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    Well.
    I tried 4 times to sign up. But never got the confirmation email....So i will just have to wait to see if it comes available where i can get it.....
    Trucker, have you tried your spam filter? If its not in your spam folder, try a different email address. If that doesn't work, email the developers themselves, and they should be able to set you up

Blog Entries
    Yeah already tried the spam folder and the filters. Nothing.....
    I'll shoot them an email and see what happens.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger85 View Post
    Trucker17: it took me about 15 minutes to get the confirmation email. You may just have to wait a bit -- the MailChimp email server is sometimes slow to respond. Hope that helps!
    I'll wait and see.....
    I signed up twice last night, and twice again this morning.....

Blog Entries
    I'm in...love Bill's work!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    I'll wait and see.....
    I signed up twice last night, and twice again this morning.....
    Could you PM me with email address you were trying to sign up with? I'll check the list and see if something hinky is afoot.

I love stuff like this! FS2004 also has a neat little island getaway with a cottage and lighted grass strip sited on the Vermont/New York state border in Lake Champlain called Savage Island

mssvt15.zip

N.

Just signed up. Confirmation email came instantlly. Thanks for the HU.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Appreciate the link Chief! Just noticed the sign inside the seaplane hangar! I used to work for Down East Flying Service! As a "Mainah" this will be a great addition to my FSX scenery!
    Cheers!
    OldMSgt

I'm in. Mr Womack's ( I dont know him well enough to call him Bill ) scenery has long been an inspiration to me. However I am actually more interested to see what is next. I reckon my cc/paypal is going to be improperly fondled in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    I'm in. Mr Womack's ( I dont know him well enough to call him Bill ) scenery has long been an inspiration to me. However I am actually more interested to see what is next. I reckon my cc/paypal is going to be improperly fondled in the near future.
    Bill is definitely a master scenery designer. I know he was working on Martha's Vineyard with plans to do several others up in the New England area.

Just signed up.

Anthin.

Members who have read this thread: 0