Spitfire T9?

Thread: Spitfire T9?

Spitfire T9?

After I recently had a close up encounter wit a Spitfire T9 in Biggin Hill, I was wondering if anybody has an fs9 download link!?
    I remember once having one from the Irish Air Corps, but not the payware version included in the Aeroplane Heaven package.
    Has anybody got a clue?
    I am attempting a repaint in the latest colours of the Biggin Hill Heritage Flight T9...

Cheers, Stuart

Stuart,

Will this one suffice? It looks pretty good...

FS2002 - FS2002 Aircraft FS2002/FS2004/FSX Spitfire 9T
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: sptfir9t.zip
    Size: 8,671,758 Date: 06-19-2007 Downloads: 2,596

FS2002/FS2004/FSX Spitfire 9T. A Spitfire MkIX Trainer. Although there were wartime conversions of the Spitfire into a two-seat trainer including the one-off modification of a Mk VC by RAF no. 261 Squadron and a Mk IX converted for use as a trainer by the Soviets, the two-seat Spitfire trainer was primarily a postwar program. In 1946, a MK VIII (MT818) was the first Vickers-built trainer built as a demonstrator. A Gmax model featuring sounds by Mike Hambly based on FSDS sources by Ken Harrisson and inspired by textures by Ian Roussel. By A.F. Scrub.

Cheers!

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    After I recently had a close up encounter wit a Spitfire T9 in Biggin Hill, I was wondering if anybody has an fs9 download link!?
    I remember once having one from the Irish Air Corps, but not the payware version included in the Aeroplane Heaven package.
    Has anybody got a clue?
    I am attempting a repaint in the latest colours of the Biggin Hill Heritage Flight T9...

Cheers, Stuart
    Hey Stuart --

I don't remember a specific payware version of the AH Irish 9T. I believe the freeware version was a pre-release and that it's one in the same with the payware version. For the time, the freeware model was exquisite, with very nice details.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Oops... I didn't fully read Stuart's OP, and didn't catch the part about specifically looking for the Aeroplane Heaven version.

Sorry about that!

Alan

The freeware twin-tub by AH (the Irish one) was released after the JF/AH Spitfire payware version and was a new build (full or partial, I do not know). It was available on the AH site for years, now not it seems. Maybe a PM to Bazaar would help? They are currently relaunching AH as a standalone brand again, and in the process of rebuilding their website.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPilot2 View Post
    Oops... I didn't fully read Stuart's OP, and didn't catch the part about specifically looking for the Aeroplane Heaven version.

Sorry about that!

Alan
    Oh no Alan, don't be sorry!
    That is the version I once used and was looking for.
    The web search I did was for a 'T9', not a '9T'. That's why I missed it...
    I shall have a look at the texture mapping and see if it's worth repainting.

Thanks again

Stuart

Members who have read this thread: 0