I. S. D. ?

Thread: I. S. D. ?

I. S. D. ?

The International Space Duck.
    I was interested in the altitude limitations in P3D v2.5 so I hit Y then F4 and let it run, all night. I calculated that the climb rate in slew is about 1,000 ft/sec. The next morning the Duck was at altitude 8,263 miles and still going up. What is the limitation on altitude? I don't know.
    Is anyone working on space orbital projects? Can we go for a Moon shot? I'm wondering if you could model the Moon and put it into orbit as scenery or even a land-able surface. This has got me quite excited about the possibilities for orbital space travel in P3D.

Can anyone tell me how to stop getting double pictures in a post? The basic uploader is the only thing that works for me and it always does this, it's a bit annoying.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P3DCAP006.jpg  

Upload your picture to any picture hosting site and copy the link between these:

[IMG][/IMG]

Johan

I use flickr.com as it copyrights the images. But any site will do.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I had thought about using a hosting service but that's just another place I'll have to register and create a password for. I would probably want to find a free web page host and build a small page for the same purpose as I have in the past. I wish my Google drive had that capability.

Thanks for the suggestions but I primarily would like to hear anything about P3D v2.5 and space vehicle development. The image posting question was just an aside.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    I had thought about using a hosting service but that's just another place I'll have to register and create a password for. I would probably want to find a free web page host and build a small page for the same purpose as I have in the past. I wish my Google drive had that capability.

Thanks for the suggestions but I primarily would like to hear anything about P3D v2.5 and space vehicle development. The image posting question was just an aside.

Paul
    A free image hosting site that doesn't require registration is postimage.org. I use it all the time!!

Johan

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    A free image hosting site that doesn't require registration is postimage.org. I use it all the time!!

Johan
    Thanks Dumonceau, I'll check that site out. Quick and easy is what I like.

Hi Paul,

As you know I don't have P3D, but I'm willing to bet it's 16458 nMile (100.000.000 feet) .
    Like in FSX..

Tip: to try in Slew, use Highest SimulationRate so you don't need to run it all night ...LoL

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Hi Paul,

As you know I don't have P3D, but I'm willing to bet it's 16458 nMile (100.000.000 feet) .
    Like in FSX..

Tip: to try in Slew, use Highest SimulationRate so you don't need to run it all night ...LoL

Rob
    Big Dope Slap! I'll try that and see what the results are. Thanks Rob.

You were right Rob, 100,000,000 ft. is the limit. Oh well nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Members who have read this thread: 0