There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ... - Page 17
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ...

ok, so Im not 100% sure I did this right...I've just uploaded the three propeller effects into the FS2004 section, under FS2004 Effects Addons.
    How do I get a link to help you go there direct!?
    is this how it works!?!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...php?&catid=112

anyway, if you're interested, look for :

Grumman Mallard Propeller Effects

Hope you like them ,
    rc

The link works fine!

Mallard Turboprop

The Mallard Turbo Prop variant will be a commercial version with ~17 seats for the short-haul island hopping.
    I have stripped out the cabin and set it up for profit hauling similar to a Chalk's layout.

This is a preliminary arrangement awaiting further info from Manecas.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Now THAT's a sleek bird, Chief! A Turbo Mallard. The smooth contoured shape of those nacelles really enhance those classic Grumman lines, The radial version is coming along nicely too!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You........

A couple more minor changes and the turboprop will be ready for the paint shop :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Send me the map Milton when she's done (for the exterior engines) I'll see what I can do to sort it out (Best that way I guess so the exterior is uniform)

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Send me the map Milton when she's done (for the exterior engines) I'll see what I can do to sort it out (Best that way I guess so the exterior is uniform)
    Thank you Rachael. Will do shortly. The engine and the wings map will need some tweaking due to the smaller nacelle outline.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

not easier to dump them on a separate sheet for the turbo parts? keeps paintscheme parity that way...?

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    A couple more minor changes and the turboprop will be ready for the paint shop :-)
    Milton, in this image, this model is the native FSX Mallard right?

Quote Originally Posted by manecas View Post
    Milton, in this image, this model is the native FSX Mallard right?
    No, FS9 :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

You know why I asked dont you?!
    i see some "details" added to the main gear legs....
    Dont mind about afull animation, but those actuators compkete the visuals on the gears....
    being a FS fan and visiting this thread is like having Christmas mornings on a regular basis!

You know why I asked dont you?!
    i see some "details" added to the main gear legs....
    Dont mind about afull animation, but those actuators compkete the visuals on the gears....
    being a FS fan and visiting this thread is like having Christmas mornings on a regular basis!
    LOL Yes, I knew exactly why you asked. :-) I decided while I was waiting for textures, I would invest time to add the details since you asked, animated of course.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

i was really convinced that was the FSX Mallard, with a " commercial" seating....
    Been to the computer shop today again...the gentleman working there is having a hard time trying to figure it out, why cant Windows7 recognize the five hard drives...its either two or three at a time, but not the whole 5.... Im not sure why this is happening either, gut hopefull he will find a solution, and my computer should be back home soon.
    All textures are, needless to say, saved, backed in external hard drives.
    oh well, fingers crossed....thank you again Milton. Cant wait, just cant wait for my Chalks repaints!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!

Wow, this will open a whole host of livery possibilities

Mallard VH-CQA

Australian Registered Mallard VH-CQA (formerly N611DS) uploaded to library. enjoy, and thanks to Firekitten for the helpful hints!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VH-CQA-1.jpg   VH-CQA-2.jpg   VH-CQA-3.jpg  
    Last edited by wellis; October 25th, 2015 at 19:13. Reason: typo correction

Hi Milton, this will be the first one I do for the T model...simple but beautiful nevertheless...should have the Texaco in the next couple days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MALLARD-VH-PPT.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by wellis View Post
    Hi Milton, this will be the first one I do for the T model...simple but beautiful nevertheless...should have the Texaco in the next couple days.
    Wellis, love your just-released paint scheme

That turboprop scheme is one of my favorites. It does use a different TP conversion nacelle setup from the one I modeled. I like that shape better but they are rare and I could only find a basic side view of the more prevalent nacelle, and it jives better with most of the paint schemes out there.

This shape required 12-14 hours of modeling since most of the shaping had to be done by eye with photo references.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

That turboprop scheme is one of my favorites. It does use a different TP conversion nacelle setup from the one I modeled. I like that shape better but they are rare and I could only find a basic side view of the more prevalent nacelle, and it jives better with most of the paint schemes out there.

This shape required 12-14 hours of modeling since most of the shaping had to be done by eye with photo references.
    ouch! and I thought painting was time consuming. It will look great regardless and there are quite a few others with the more common nacelle..Glad you like the new one. I was on the verge of giving up on it but, as mentioned, Firekitten helped me with some tips and I decided to go ahead...

A true work of art. Again, thank you Milton!

Quote Originally Posted by wellis View Post
    Australian Registered Mallard VH-CQA (formerly N611DS) uploaded to library. enjoy, and thanks to Firekitten for the helpful hints!
    This is a beautiful scheme, but again, anything looks amazing on this gorgeous elegant aircraft/model!

New Mallard

This is a beautiful scheme, but again, anything looks amazing on this gorgeous elegant aircraft/model!
    Indeed you are correct. Just uploaded a new Mallard livery to the library. enjoy1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N2948-6.jpg   N2948-5.jpg   N2948-7.jpg   N2948-4.jpg  

Thats a sweet colour scheme!;-)
    and I bet you had no trouble at all with that nose either!

Can you guess....

gentlemen, good evening....
    Just wanted to share some new printscreens....can you guess whats new?!

Members who have read this thread: 0