Having Problems with OFF P3 - look here first!

Thread: Having Problems with OFF P3 - look here first!

Winder

Exclamation Having Problems with OFF P3 - look here first!

If you are having runtime issues with Phase 3 check the following:

1) That you have installed the 1.1 patch - available in the downloads section of our site:

http://www.overflandersfields.com/Downloads.htm

2) If you are still having funnies - check the current issues that we have detected and are working on:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ead.php?t=8995

If this covers your issue then please be patient we are working flat out on it!

3) If you are still having issues try reinstalling P3:

3.1) Go Start, Control Panel , Add Remove Programs and Remove P3 BH&H

3.2) Delete the CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields Folder ( i.e delete any remnants) and all sub folders.

3.3) Install P3

3.4) Apply latest Patch (1.1)

4) If your Trackir has stopped working after install of OFF P3 - Grab the latest drivers from Naturalpoint and reinstall trackir software.

5) If you are running on a non English OS and have the "Homefield Error" then set your OS to run Unicode English:

To install OFF BHaH on these systems, simply instruct your Operating System to run "Non-Unicode programme" in English.

How to do this:

In XP, go to your Control Panel---Regional & Language Option
    Click Advanced Tab, then select "English (US)" enabling "Non-Unicode program" such as OFF to be run in English.

In Vista, Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking "Clock, Language, and Region" and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
    to get to the options.

6) Try a Reset of CFS3 - Goto Workshops and press the 'CFS3 Reset' button - this is particularly applicable if you upgraded from P2 to P3.

7) Finally Read the FAQ!

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm

8) If after this you are still having problems please contact us on:

support@overflandersfields.com

quote your order number and we will assist you.

HTH

WM

OBD Support

Admin please make this sticky!!

Winder
    Bump...

Winder
    Admin Sticky this please...

Catfish
    Hello,
    drop a pm for Ickie, or Moe, stating which post should be made a sticky.
    Greetings,
    Catfish

quoth

Q

Winder
    5) If you are running on a non English OS and have the "Homefield Error" then set your OS to run Unicode English:

To install OFF BHaH on these systems, simply instruct your Operating System to run "Non-Unicode programme" in English.

How to do this:

In XP, go to your Control Panel---Regional & Language Option
    Click Advanced Tab, then select "English (US)" enabling "Non-Unicode program" such as OFF to be run in English.

In Vista, Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking "Clock, Language, and Region" and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
    to get to the options.

****************************UPDATE**************** ************

There is also the old "," and "." issue that still occurs on some languages - I thought I had killed this for all languages but seemingly not -some languages still have a problem - I will look into this post V1.2 again.

However if the above DOES NOT sort the homefield error then please set your Language to English (UK) or English (USA) etc as a workaround.

This can be done in the same Regional window.

Thanks

WM

scoggy7

game wont start

I have tried everything. All patches have been installed but the game stops at the screen after the movie where it shows pilot faces. I hear the music and can move my mouse which looks like a cirlce with a line through it but nothing happens.

James "Taffy" Jones
    First, post your system specs.

Second, using Windows Explorer, go into your OBD/CFS3OFF folder and look for the CFS3 config.exe file. Click on it and set all of your video sliders to 1. Then, click on Window at the top left and choose texture overrides. If you can, post a screenie of your settings. Otherwise, list what boxes are checked.

Third, contact OBD at http://www.overflandersfields.com/support.htm

Good luck and happy flying!

Polovski
    Hi scoggy7 this thread is meant for information only rather than solving individual issues but..

Go to the FAQ, look how to setup CFS3Config and set your config sliders LOWER (see near the top). Then try again please.