Metroliner joins the Navy

Thread: Metroliner joins the Navy

Metroliner joins the Navy

This is one FINE airplane. If you have a few extra bucks, grab it. The loadout is an actual loadout. Add a person, see a person. Remove them as needed/wanted. Love it! This one flew some brass up from Boeing to Whidbey. You won't be sorry, for sure.

Don

Not to toot my own horn, but if you have a longing to fly a GA (business) Metro, check out my paint of N66GA.

I'll have all the repaints I can find by the time all is said and done! LOL! I'll look for it. Thanks in advance!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by jmbiii View Post
    Not to toot my own horn, but if you have a longing to fly a GA (business) Metro, check out my paint of N66GA.
    Your repaint is very nice and on target with the real one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with Bushpounder, great aircraft. Even more so at the sale price. Off to pick up your paint jmbiii, thanks for the HU!

Is this in the SOH library? NC

Yep, and Flightsim and Avsim.

Yep, and Flightsim and Avsim.
    I got this one from two different sources and the thumbnails are different. No biggie just thought you'd like to know.

Texture is the same 'ala black with gold trim

Yep. I changed the thumbnail on the one recently uploaded to the other sites. everything else is the same.

Thanks for the repaint jmbiii. Looks great.

Don

Can't Find It...

I've searched the suggested libraries and haven't been able to find this paint.

Any help?

Thnx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    I've searched the suggested libraries and haven't been able to find this paint.

Any help?

Thnx

Hope that helps ...

dl

Members who have read this thread: 2