What WWI Axis aircraft would you like to see in FSX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What WWI Axis aircraft would you like to see in FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    The Spad 7 is already TacPac enabled. However, we was using another devs TacPac key for development purposes only whilst we was issued our own to use. I sent a couple of emails in asking about the Lewis gun and they mentioned that they are going to create the specs for it so Its more realistic.

Here is the Nieuport 17 without the armament, she looks a little naked without her guns though

I've also added a vehicle to the render scene below to give a you an idea what Stow Maries scenery will look like.

VERY nice Deano, will pick this up when released

Here is a great video on the restoration of Stow Maries that has some great reference material
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24517585
    Best, Michael

I can see that an AR 234 C-3 is NOT an appropriate aircraft for WWI. (That'll teach me to read more carefully or not respond to posts after 10PM!)

That Nieuport 17 is a pretty little thing. I like it! Deadly ... but delicate!

As to the B-25 ... I want Winter to last about a week to 10 days maximum and early Fall to last about 10 months. If you're into Country Western, like Merle Haggard, I also want "Free Bubble Up and Rainbow Stew". Maybe this explains why I so often don't get what I want ... when I want it. The Mitchell will get done when it gets done. Life's like that. I'll buy it whenever!

Thanks for even getting it underway; it's truly appreciated. (by those of us who stand in line, hat in hand, waiting for those who CAN to do for us the things we CAN"T!)

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill, I shot off the handle earlier in the thread defending my intentions and what we're doing and also trying to explain that somethings are out of my control, well out of my control..

I learned 3D modeling this year to be able to build something and get it released, so I went for the WW1 theme, not difficult to model and much quicker turn around times from the coders point of view. If I didn't start the WW1 aircraft I wouldn't have been able to release an aircraft this year and that doesn't pay the mortgage.

My hands are currently tied with the other aircraft and my temper is rising, I'm away all this week but rest assured once I'm back from caddying next week for a lad on the Euro golf Tour I will without fail, bombard his email and failing that I'll be paying him a visit.

The B25 has cost a very lot of money to develop so I'm more eager than our customers to get it released.

But still, I'm hoping that your all liking how the WW1 aircraft are developing, its not everyone's cup of tea but it just allows me to release something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kestell View Post
    I can see that an AR 234 C-3 is NOT an appropriate aircraft for WWI. (That'll teach me to read more carefully or not respond to posts after 10PM!)

That Nieuport 17 is a pretty little thing. I like it! Deadly ... but delicate!

As to the B-25 ... I want Winter to last about a week to 10 days maximum and early Fall to last about 10 months. If you're into Country Western, like Merle Haggard, I also want "Free Bubble Up and Rainbow Stew". Maybe this explains why I so often don't get what I want ... when I want it. The Mitchell will get done when it gets done. Life's like that. I'll buy it whenever!

Thanks for even getting it underway; it's truly appreciated. (by those of us who stand in line, hat in hand, waiting for those who CAN to do for us the things we CAN"T!)

Cheers,

Bill

Hansa-Brandenburg float planes would be awesome, either the 1916 W.12 or later W.33 which pretty much was too late to see combat, I believe, but was used well in the 1930's at least by Finland for maritime patrol.

Majority of the Hansa fleet was grounded before 1932. Also Finnish Hansa differed from W.33 a bit. Especially the engine (Fiat) needed structural changes and the armament as well. One survivor is at show near EFHK.

To answer the the original question. An Albatros D.V is fine, but a Fokker D.VII is even better

Cheers,
    Huub

A friend of mine started working on a Fokker D.VII - just to let you know! ETA ? Hope that early 2015.

Lucas

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    The D.VII is one of my all-time favorites. Whether in RoF or any other WWI sim, it always seems to be the most pleasant and capable plane to fly, as it may well have been in reality. I particularly like the F version with the BMW engine. Having said that, I like FSX so much because you find many rare planes there that are hard to find elsewhere. That is why my answer to Deano’s question would be: the Siemens-Schuckert D.IV fighter or the Zeppelin-Staaken R.VI bomber. On the Entente side: a TacPac-enabled SE5a would be very nice (yes, I know it’s not a rare plane). As would be a TacPac-enabled (German) Junkers D.I.<o></o>
    <o></o>

SOH-CM-2024
    Greetings...
    I always thought that a lot of the German two seaters were rather pretty- The Aviatiks, Rumplers, D.F.W., and the Roland Walfisch... I think any of those would be nice additions to the FSX fleet!

-Mike Z.

Deano, I am really looking forward to this project and will buy on the first day!

Really would love a Gotha to fly!

Anything would be good though for me

Charter Member 2012
    Gotha WD 7

Dornier-Zeppelin Rs.IV

I realized this N17 for Fs9, work very well with P3D.
    Ask for big modifications for FsX (too many polygons, more than 1,250,000).

Right click for original size

Wow Beercan! Perhaps I missed something, but which Nieuport is this?

Huub

Nieuport N17

here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en 'Aircrafts FS2004', my Nickname is bede40 on French-vfr?.

Members who have read this thread: 5