WIP: Calender Art

Thread: WIP: Calender Art

WIP: Calender Art

About 3 weeks ago I turned the page on my desk aviation calendar and found this little guy staring at me. I have done parasol winged aircraft before but this one just grabbed on and wouldn't let go. I had not seen it before but quickly found out it was a Fairchild 22, circa 1932. I found RC model drawings for it and shoved my other 3 projects aside and started work. The exterior is almost complete and the interior about 50% done. I hope to release it in about a month. This is one of the 3 liveries I have in mind.

Best, Paul

Looking forward to this one, Paul! I love those early Fairchilds. It's such a great experience when you become so instantly inspired/motivated to drop everything you're doing to fulfill an idea/project/aspiration, as you describe with how you were inspired to reproduce this aircraft.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Very sharp looking aircraft. Never have seen it before. Thanks in advance and belated thanks for all your other efforts.

Members who have read this thread: 2