Cessna U206G Soloy Mark I Turbine Conversion project - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cessna U206G Soloy Mark I Turbine Conversion project

Give Thomas a chance to reply before asking basically the same question twice in a row.

Work on Soloys is going on - release of Mark I package for FSX and P3D is sheduled end of July. Before release I will give you a special overview of project here.

Thomas

Cessna U206G Soloy Mark I Turbine Conversion project

Thomas. Thank you for the update. You've done an outstanding job on the Cessna U206G. Looking forward to the release.

Orbx released a freeware airport perfect for the float version

CAC8

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/top...ware-released/

and to download:

https://fullterrain.com/freeware

End of July to have this beautiful U206 is great news!

Thanks for the Heads-Up re CAC8, b747.
    Good news for all us PNW, Misty Moorings floatplane flyers - and something to be checking out (and getting the best berth ready) for Thomas' much anticipated Soloy Cessna. As you say, a perfect combination!

Just one picture of finished Custom Soloy of my P3D 3.2...

Airfiles are finished! There we had a lot of trouble in past, but finally we made them. I am quite sure you will like it. But they are not for beginners. Very bad sighting forward and a very slow tunable engine...

Always three greens

Thomas

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks outstanding. Thank you for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by chet twowolves View Post
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks outstanding. Thank you for your hard work.
    Agreed! I'm most excited for the amphibian version
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Awesome work looking forward to this masterpiece. Thanks to you Thomas and all others that be involved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post

Airfiles are finished! There we had a lot of trouble in past, but finally we made them. I am quite sure you will like it. But they are not for beginners. Very bad sighting forward and a very slow tunable engine...

Always three greens

Thomas
    Very, very nice Thomas. If you don't mind, I shared your pictures on my facebook page as well. After all, you did help me in my early days of development with my Bell 210

https://www.facebook.com/euroastarthreefifty

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Spectacular work! Glad you got past your PC troubles.

Cheers,

Any estimated date of release?
    CRG! I glad to see GNT 750 too in VC as option.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Always three greens

Thomas
    Well done mate, i'm impressed. Just one question is it only for P3D?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleye100 View Post
    Well done mate, i'm impressed. Just one question is it only for P3D?
    No, they are real FSX XtoMdl compiled models. All animations, materials and special used textures or systems (xml programming) are working without any problems in P3DV3+ or earlier versions. The frames in P3D are a tick better than FSX without wondering. (But the frames in FSX are really great - you don´t need to have an eye on it.) The only limitation in P3D3.2 I mentioned is the slower running propeller animations, but not to care to much about it. I used the FSXA SDK for compiling.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Agreed! I'm most excited for the amphibian version

Thomas

Thomas
    Oh what a tease, looking forward to this.

Thomas
    Love it!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

wow

[QUOTE=TiAr;1033310]

It looks almost real can't wait

There are some more of the final models.

Skydiver version with special animated curtain instead of cargo doors with 3-blade propeller. GPU is selected. You can switch between 3-blade and 5-blade propellers in all situations.

Same version with bigger wheels like real and GPU off.

VC shows selected GTN frames and payware is not installed. If you have only GTN750 active, than GTN650 shows INOP sticker.

Thomas

Wow very awesome!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

Fascinating work

There are some more of the final models.

Skydiver version with special animated curtain instead of cargo doors with 3-blade propeller. GPU is selected. You can switch between 3-blade and 5-blade propellers in all situations.

Same version with bigger wheels like real and GPU off.

VC shows selected GTN frames and payware is not installed. If you have only GTN750 active, than GTN650 shows INOP sticker.

Thomas
    All I can say is Ooh Laa Laa!!!

There are the last two pictures of WIP Soloy Mark 1...

Skydive Bigwheel D-ENJB, which shows possible repaints...

And last but not least Tundra-Version with the biggest wheels, which are certified by FAA for Soloy Mark 1. Really nice for Bush-flying.

Now I will collect all models and variations, than write the Doku. Than threre will be a internal last Gold-Test around with the Team. If there is a release date available, you will be informed there.

My plan is to release the Soloys as freeware on www.flightport.de and here on SOH.

Thank you all for your patience...

Always three greens

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Thomas that is nothing short of AMAZING Amigo! WOW!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Looks great. I am looking forward to the Tundra and Amphib models the most. Amazing work.

Members who have read this thread: 6