Posting a screen shot test

Thread: Posting a screen shot test

Posting a screen shot test

...from MediaFire.com using "Share" and "More sharing options", which then shows the "forum embed code" link, as in the bottom pic:-

(This pic is the standard Inspector DX10 4x SGSS setup)

Here's a pic of the actual link selection, and what it looks like when pasted into the post (or reply) screen:-

The selected code is the one at the bottom. Once clicked on, this is simply pasted into the (any) forum screen.

A bit convoluted, and there are probably more out there which are simpler: all you need to look for is the "Forum Embed Code", and then paste it in the post.

I tried the little icon at the top, and it only gave me an "Invalid image" message.

Hope this helps,

pj

i7-4790K@4.8 gig, using EK-Supreme HF waterblock, LG 43" 4K; MSI 2060; 32 gig G.Skill Trident GTX @2400; Win 10-64; Homebuilt cockpit; MD-80-style throttle quadrant; TrackIR5

Ok, thanks. I will Google search for media fire.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    I7 3700k @ 4.5 ghz, 2 x 8 gig 2133ghz ram, Evga gtx 780 classified, samsung 840 pro 250 gig ssd for op system, Win 7 64 bit ultimate, Samsung 840 evo for fsx photo scenery, 600 gig wd velocraptor for fsx, creative XFI fatality sound card.

Members who have read this thread: 12