B-17 sound pack

Thread: B-17 sound pack

B-17 sound pack

I just uploaded a sound pack for the B-17. Using Lawdog's new Dauntless sound pack, this package reflects 4 Wright Cyclone 9-Cylinder radial engines. Internal and external engine files were run through Audacity to give them more punch than the original files.

OBIO

Thanks Obio! The new sounds will be a great addition to the now freeware Donationware B-17 from Christmas.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Of all the things I lost in my recent HD glitch, the Christmas gift planes I hate loosing the most. I have the B-17 and P-51B and C for CFS2...but having them for FS9 was great. I didn't burn them off on CD/DVD and now no longer have them. I suppose I will just have to sell a minor internal organ that I can live without and purchase them out right.

OBIO

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Nice idea!

Thanks, Obio!

You beat me to it, I had the same idea of putting together a 4-engine sound.cfg of Lawdog's Wright R1820 soundfiles for my B-17 fleet: FDG2's, HerbieG's and Alpha's! Thank you for saving me the job! :d

Have you ever tried converting HerbieG's B-17G for FS9? It's a very nice looking model, just like the donationware Fortresses.

Enhancing the individual sounds was a nice touch, too. It's awesome, the startup sounds exactly like the B-17's in the "Memphis Belle" movie!

Cheers!
    KH
    :ernae:
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Members who have read this thread: 2