Just Flight A400M 'Atlas' for £5

Thread: Just Flight A400M 'Atlas' for £5

Cool Just Flight A400M 'Atlas' for £5

As the title says, Just flight is selling the boxed version of the Wilco A400M Airlifter for £5, nice deal for a IMHO fine aircraft, go get 'er if your interested, http://www.justflight.com/product/a400m-airlifter.

I have had it for a good while now and thoroughly enjoy it, meant to look for some paints, never got round to it though. Gaffer mentioned thatit would be known as the Atlas in RAF service, that was a while ago now, might have changed, but I like it.

Jamie

I've had it for a while too.I recommended it also!

And... There's quite the lot of repaints out there for it too... RAF, RAAF, USAF, British Spec Ops, the list is quite impressive. The product comes highly recommended as well, watch a video someone made with a US Coast Guard paint on the model, I was sold.

I have been flying this model (Wilco version) for about 3 years now. She's a real joy, and she has some impressive speed for a big plane, at operating altitude.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

A-400m atlas - cheap at the price

Thanks for the tip tinballs. Jumped straight in and splashed the plas. A fellow Pict from the North, I found it hard to open my wallet for the original twenty notes. Lets hope this might spark a few decent up to date re-paints. Watched a demo of this a/c at Fairford couple of years back and was impressed by its agility, STOL performance and general overall 'manliness'.

Rgds
    Mal

Vonernsk, I don't think you'll be disappointed, especially for £5. Wish I'd got it for £5, paid £15 for mine, still hurts, lol.

The 'Manliness C.Mk.I', I like it, good thinking Batman. Says it all, job done.

JT

Members who have read this thread: 20