FSX Compatible Gauges for Alphasim F-101 VooDoo

Thread: FSX Compatible Gauges for Alphasim F-101 VooDoo

FSX Compatible Gauges for Alphasim F-101 VooDoo

I vaguely remember someone posted a panel.cfg with fsx compatible gauges for the subject airplane. I have not been able to find it with several searches. If anyone remembers it I would be grateful for a link.

Thanks, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PutPut View Post
    I vaguely remember someone posted a panel.cfg with fsx compatible gauges for the subject airplane. I have not been able to find it with several searches. If anyone remembers it I would be grateful for a link.

Thanks, Paul
    Hey Paul,
    If you can't find them, I can .zip up the copies I have and send them your way. I don't know if the copies I have are what you're looking for, but I have the B, C, and RF models installed with functional gauges. Just let me know via PM with your e-mail address.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Panels are on the way Paul.

Just in case anyone else is interested I found the mod that I use over at AvSim:

File Description:
    This package updates the FS2004 AlphaSim F-101 Voodoo package for use with Flight Simulator X. The main issue with the Voodoos in FSX was most of the gauges could not be displayed because they are the FS98 type which are no longer supported. The 2D and VC panel layouts have been completely rebuilt to address this issue. The panel layouts includes new 2D windows to provide an engine control unit (ECU) and electrical switches which were not included with original package. The update also includes the required thumbnails for the original paint schemes and new FSX style camera views including a rear pilot's view for the CF-101B. The new camera views have been assigned new GUIDs so they won't interfere with other aircraft in your collection.

Filename: f101fsx_ud.zip
    License: Freeware, limited distribution
    Added: 20th November 2008, 08:08:30
    Downloads: 960
    Author: Rick Rutherford
    Size: 946kb

...and here's the link for the freeware Alphsim models:

http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/index.php
    Cheers,
    Dave

Thanks for sending them, Dave. I will load them up and install the ASR4 tomorrow. I'll send a screenie of the results.

Thanks, Paul

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    Thanks for the links Dave,

CF101 Nice

Members who have read this thread: 39