Cannot donate via PayPal

Thread: Cannot donate via PayPal

Cannot donate via PayPal

Yet again the cursed PayPal outfit have failed to accept my donation.

Had it relentlessly last year and again ten minutes ago. At the end of inputting all the required boxes I R/Xd 'Message 3005. Please check your account balance before retrying to make sure the money hasn't been taken out already', or words to that effect. They should be the first people to know if they have taken the money or not.

They had no problem accepting my;

Card details
    My address
    My Email address
    My phone number

Given that these people are the same clowns who managed to lose/give away a load of peoples' details a while ago, I have now 'put my head in a noose' for nothing.

Are these idiots part of the NSA or GCHQ?

Any clues as the best way forward will be gratefully accepted. Time is short, please reply A.S.A.P.

Right now I wouldn't p**s on PayPal if I came around the corner and found them on fire.....

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by arfyhun View Post
    Given that these people are the same clowns who managed to lose/give away a load of peoples' details a while ago, I have now 'put my head in a noose' for nothing.
    I think you are confusing them with Target. I don't remember hearing of Paypal losing anyone's personal information before.

They are owned by eBay.

Remember there is still the snail mail method

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ive-Snail-Mail
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

I did a cheque to Ronald in December but I put him as payee. He could not draw on it.

Any more help Dangerous gladly accepted.

Graham.

It definitely was PayPal who screwed up, last year if I'm not mistaken Dangerous.

Ickie, I haven't paid yet, please put me back to blue mate.

Ickie, just tried yet again to donate, this time using my daughter's laptop and using IE as against Firefox.

The only things in common now are; both kits are using electricity and both R/Xing the same damned 'Message 3005' failure code.

Is there any way I can send another cheque to you which you can draw on? If so please let me know who I need to input as payee this time.

Could you please let me know why you can't draw on my (Santander) bank.

This is really miffing me when I don't have any problems at all with paying anyone else at any time, anywhere, unassociated with PoxyPal.

I have been on a PayPal forum where people are raging against it as they are having the same problem as me.

Sorry mate for the rage, I know what the common denominator is, remove it and all will be well.

If anyone reading this letter has had no problem paying via PayPal could you please let me know. I would love to know how you got away with it!

Many thanks in advance,

Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by arfyhun View Post
    Ickie, just tried yet again to donate, this time using my daughter's laptop and using IE as against Firefox.

The only things in common now are; both kits are using electricity and both R/Xing the same damned 'Message 3005' failure code.

Is there any way I can send another cheque to you which you can draw on? If so please let me know who I need to input as payee this time.

Could you please let me know why you can't draw on my (Santander) bank.

This is really miffing me when I don't have any problems at all with paying anyone else at any time, anywhere, unassociated with PoxyPal.

I have been on a PayPal forum where people are raging against it as they are having the same problem as me.

Sorry mate for the rage, I know what the common denominator is, remove it and all will be well.

If anyone reading this letter has had no problem paying via PayPal could you please let me know. I would love to know how you got away with it!

Many thanks in advance,

Graham.
    I am with you and with the bunch of people "raging against it": dont worry because, like me, you will survive very well without PayPal !!!!
    Italo

Blog Entries
    our scripts only directs you to paypal, what happens after you get there is out of our control. sorry
    Look What I Have Become!

Sorry guys, my attempted donation via Mastercard failed for reason

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Sorry guys, my attempted donation via Mastercard failed for reason
    Same thing happened when I tried to donate with my Visa card, I have sent a check.

Members who have read this thread: 19