SSW F84-F Thunderstreak ("The Hog") ready for the sky. - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SSW F84-F Thunderstreak ("The Hog") ready for the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTO16 View Post
    According to our "prices list and promotions" page of our website,in the final notes you can read that "VAT APPLIES ON EURO ZONE COUNTRIES ONLY".
    So your payment will be VAT-FREE.
    20 euro are 34.21 USD.
    Choice is yours,you can pay both ways.
    Enjoy,
    Alessandro.

Thank you for the quick response.

The Hog installed successfully, and I made a quick flight before realizing I'd better read the manual.

Payment has been made and required file sent.

Thanks again
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

SOH-CM-2023
    Benton IL. U.S.A. Ilive in country with 70 acres.

F-84f

Sir, just have to say, Im a old man who when young flew for real, now I fly FSX and have spent hundreds of dollars on planes for FSX, but the money I spent for the F-84F Hog is the best money spent it is great ! THANK YOU. One question, can the drag chute work with a key when in the outside view? Lee

Icon14

Always wanted to fly this one...

Thanks for the great package.
    -- WH

Warhorse47,you are a little lucky

I used as reference a picture from the past,this Thunderstreak in the museum has many mistakes in the paintscheme (the lightning in the tail is wrong,the yellow painting in the upper fuselage is wrong,and other things..)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-84F-45-RE+Thunderstreak+52-6737.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	1900

Bye,
    Ale

Charter Member 2012
    I was just in Evergreen last month looking into the cockpit of that very airplane..... very nice! Pretty snug.... very nicely restored.

It's shiny, loud and goes fast. I like it.

I think I have some more pics..

and, sadly, here is one at Pima

And, yes. I'm looking forward to the upcoming paints. Thanks, PLUTO16
    -- WH

Hi all,
    Available for our customers the "TEN PACK" freeware add-on liveries for our F-84F Super Hog.

Instructions and download link in our suport forum.

Enjoy,
    Alessandro.

Excellent.

Thank you very much for the great model and new textures.

Cheers
    -- WH

Could you make the free F84F Ten Pack liveries available on this forum please?

SOH-CM-2023

Liveries

I have the F-84F but cant get on the forms to get liveries, can some one at Sim Skunkworks tell me how to get on forms to find liveries? Thanks Lee

The pack can be found on the support forum under Sim Skunk Works user benefits then SSW Republic F-84F "Ten Pack" add-on Liveries package

Took me a while to find it.

How does one register for the support forums?

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    How does one register for the support forums?

My question as well. There is no subscribe forum entry on the support forums page.

Hy to all....
    we have the same policy of VRS, FTX and others SH to register to our support forum.....
    In the same e-mail you received with the reg keys to unlock your models, you can find, at the end of the e-mail, an UserID.
    Once you are on the Forum page....You have to use that UserID as Username to apply the registration, you can choose the password you want. If you apply a registration with an other Username it will be deleted....
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hy to all....
    we have the same policy of VRS, FTX and others SH to register to our support forum.....
    In the same e-mail you received with the reg keys to unlock your models, you can find, at the end of the e-mail, an UserID.
    Once you are on the Forum page....You have to use that UserID as Username to apply the registration, you can choose the password you want. If you apply a registration with an other Username it will be deleted....
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    Emanuele
    It does not take my password. This is just too difficult. OK, finally PW reset, but now over 2 hours to download - and counting.

SOH-CM-2023

F-84f

Thanks to Skunk works I found how to get into forms and now have the liveries. BEST PLANE in FSX Thank you Skunk Works! Lee

SOH-CM-2023

F-84f

Can someone tell me were to get the manual to the F-84F? Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Mumbower View Post
    Can someone tell me were to get the manual to the F-84F? Lee

Hi Lee Mumbower,
    In the Fsx (or P3D)/simobjects/aircraft/ssw f-84 directory, you can find the docs directory, which contains the complete manual of the Thunderstreak!
    goodbye
    Last edited by cortomalteseit; December 30th, 2013 at 13:21.

Hi Lee....
    as CortoMaltese said into simobjects/aircraft/ssw f-84 director you can find many usefull docs about the Hog (checklists etc....).....the original manual of the Hog is into our forum....inside the F84 Thread/F84 Customer benefits....you will find the original manual and other goodies....

@DVJ: I tried to download the files, and it takes about 6 min....we will verify

Regards
    Emanuele

Confession

Everything seem to work fine with my beautiful new Hog - except that I can NOT figure out how to add the tanks. I get the configuration panel after load, but just can't (after clicking just about everything) figure out how to get it to work. Some kind sole please give me a hint. Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Everything seem to work fine with my beautiful new Hog - except that I can NOT figure out how to add the tanks. I get the configuration panel after load, but just can't (after clicking just about everything) figure out how to get it to work. Some kind sole please give me a hint. Bill
    It's a two step process - three step for tanks. First, pick your pylons with the upper menu. Second, pick what you want to load on those pylons per the lower menu. Third, when you add the tanks, make sure you hit the 'refuel' otherwise they will be empty.
    -- WH

SOH-CM-2023

F-84f

Can someone tell me if I can use a key for drag chute in chase view? Lee

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I believe the "F2" is the default assignment.

SOH-CM-2023

F-84f

Thanks for the help, but the drag chute will not work with f2 or from inside plane, Lee

You mean THAT dragchute??

Mine works just fine. After the wheels hit the pavement, I just hit the little yellow handle with the mouse. Once the plane stops and I apply thrust to taxi, it disappears.

This plane does not have many shortcuts and doesn't follow FSX standard shutcuts except for landing gear and flaps.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 151